Thursday, August 23, 2007

My e-mail signature...the scroll

Okay, okay, I finally trimmed my e-mail signature down a bit. I had a notoriously long e-mail signature that listed everything but my social security number. I like being up to date on everything that's going on, so naturally, I want everyone to know how to get in touch with me.

Shortening my signature feels like one of those "Home Invasion" remodeling shows, that comes in and throws away all of the home owner's bobbling-head-doll collection. It was sad to see most of it go, but I'm grasping on to what remains: my cell number, Acme's website and address, the "FSC..certification", and of course, this blog's URL.

I can't believe I just dedicated two paragraphs to this topic. :-)


FYI - I'm sending out a very valuable piece of information on the next e-mail newsletter about "green" coated paper. I'm giving out THE list of all lists. Send me an e-mail if you want to get in on the fun.

No comments: